Android/iOS – Senior Software DeveloperNovember 3, 2022
We are seeking talented team members to join us in the journey of helping enterprises embrace the digital economy.
Please note: This is not a junior role. Be prepared to build product and develop team.
- Hands-on Development and proficiency in coding
- Drive product and feature Development
- Building strong engineering culture
- Hiring / mentoring strong engineering talent
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree from Reputed Engineering College
- Architected for Cloud Architectures, and Scaling
- Adept at data engineering, machine learning, NLP frameworks (Pytorch, Tensorflow, Spacy, etc)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Self-driven, flexible and responsive in a fast moving environment
- A challenging environment where team members get an opportunity to work on innovative projects
- Flexible workdays
- Grow with a fast-growing and collaborative company